BTS' Jungkook will be back with a new song, "3D," on Friday, his agency said Sunday.
Big Hit Music announced the singer will unveil his second solo single at 1 p.m. on Friday. The new song will feature American rapper-singer Jack Harlow.
The upcoming single is the latest release from Jungkook since he first came out solo in July with "Seven (feat. Latto)." The 26-year-old singer had a successful start then, with "Seven" nabbing the top place on Billboard's Hot 100 and No. 3 on the UK Official Singles Chart.
On Saturday, Jungkook teased the new song at the 2023 Global Citizen Festival that took place at Central Park in New York.
- [HIT Forum] More than 400 attendees explore space at HIT forum
- Business groups condemn labor union immunity bill
- Seoul hosts ICC seminar highlighting role of Asia
- ‘Believer 2’ returns as 'midquel' with new characters, stronger plot
- [New on scene] Kim Chang
- Facing bedbug crisis, Koreans create online dashboards to track them
- KBS determined to regain public trust
- 한·미 북핵 대응 전략 10년 만에 다시 쓴다