Stray Kids charted No. 1 on Billboard 200 with its eighth EP, according to the publication’s preview published on Sunday in the US.
EP “Rock-Star” is the band’s fourth consecutive album to achieve the feat, following previous EPs, “Oddinary” and “Maxident,” as well as third studio album “Five-Star.”
The eight-member act is the only K-pop band to top the main albums chart more than four times besides BTS that did so six times.
The band performed at 2023 Billboard Music Awards, putting on “Lalalala,” which fronted the new EP, as well as “S-Class,” the main track from third LP. It also nabbed the Top K-Pop Album award with the full album.
The eighth EP was rolled out on Nov. 10 and topped the iTunes top albums chart in 32 regions as did the lead single on top songs chart in 37. The album sold more than 2 million copies in two days.
BTS’ Jungkook sets another sales record with solo album
- First lady meets with Korean women residing in Japan
- [Bills in Focus] Holding CEOs accountable for lack of internal financial control
- Jakarta lights up in pink with SMTown Live 2023
- SK Earthon starts first independent oil production in South China Sea
- LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
- SKC to build bioplastics plant in Vietnam
- [사진] 용산 팔도장터 찾아 떡메치기
- LG chief convenes CEO meeting to review growth strategy